Pasta ingredients pasta dough


It suddenly occurred to me that someone who hasn't made pasta before might like to see what it should look like ! Not to mention whetting your appetite for making pasta ! Anyway, I have used two large free range eggs ( from our own hens of course - see my blog The Henhouse Online to check out my "egg makers" :) and I made it on a large bread board. It might be a good idea to make it in a bowl the first couple of times or you might have eggs everywhere until you get the hang of it. Honestly its as easy as 1,2,3 !! Why don't you give it a try ?

Today I made some spaghetti size pasta and found out that if you don't have the dough just right and keep flouring it between running it through the pasta machine. it kind of sticks together and is harder to separate as well as being harder to put on my extra special noodle drying rack ( my clothes drying rack :) Then I remembered my Italian friends and how they just tossed it up and down with a bit of flour and left it to dry out a bit and cooked it that night.
Scroll down for the Pasta Recipe or click here to visit The Pasta Shop

Comments